About Post-Secondary Auditory Technology Service (PATS)
PATS provides post-secondary students who have hearing loss with appropriate auditory access to the curriculum through educational and audiological/technical support.
- Consultation with the school's Disability/Special Services Office regarding compliance with federal ADA regulations as they relate to the needs of students who have hearing loss (amplification, the listening environment).
- Repair of the FM equipment and provision of loans when breakdowns occur. Student is responsible for transporting FM equipment to and from Soundbridge.
- Earmolds for use with FM equipment made at no charge.
- Provision of all FM accessories for school FM equipment.
- A yearly audiological evaluation at Soundbridge.
- FM rental available at additional cost.